-
Yeah, I'm definitely going to look for accessories. Plus it'll be interesting to see what's available from Hot Toys and Takara. I really want to see the goth chicks Takara is doing, but I don't have a lot of hope for them from the early pics I've seen. It seems like a bad idea to me.
-
The protos are basically the Cy Girl Perfect Bodies with existing heads repainted...nothing too special about it...but the final products might look better...
There's been a lot of WW2 stuff going on between Dragon and DiD, and Hot Toys has something coming out with a Kyle Reese lookalike head too...
-
Thanks Megs...I haven't even shown all of the WW2 arms yet and a few more stuff I got coming to me in the mail...I estimate about 200 different weapons in the arsenal and I'm still missing a lot...
-
-
Holy mary mother of all that's holy!!!
We got ourselves a frickin' toy terrorist on our hands!
[img]wink.gif[/img]
-
-
crazy!
y;know, if you set up the pics right, I bet you could make it look like they were are the real deal. [img]eek.gif[/img]
-
Ya think somebody would have designed the perfect gun by now...
-
-
I am not into guns, but that's....errr...interesting, Chesh.... [img]cool.gif[/img]